Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Curse of the Desi diet

Losing weight is so frigging difficult I don't know where to start. Desi foods of course are absolutely no help whatsoever because they only help you gain weight. Of course everything has to be cooked or fried in oil and the amount of meat we eat could make cows, chickens and whatever else we cab get our hands on extinct. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing my people. Im admitting that I'm one of them.... I'm a total carnivore and I can't have a single meal without meat with the possible exception of breakfast. So how do I go from eating chat pate foods to bland celery, digestives, and carrots? Ahhhhhhh I don't know (T_T) I don't have a clue and being able to stick to that god awful diet is a whole other problem entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment