Monday, September 12, 2011

Babysitting and Babies

I like babies but only till they don't know how to talk. The moment they gain the capacity to argue and say the word NO I consider them alien beings. This alien form continues for girls until they're 20 and for guys it takes an entire decade longer to be considered human again in their 30s. I hate tantrums and I can't stand babies that cry for absolutely no reason other than to flex their vocal cords and drive you insane. Sigh. So yes, as I was saying, I tend to like children that are relatively calm, easily entertained and well chubby. Kids with their cheeks hanging over their face and arms and feet like miniature Twinkie rolls are my ideal. In fact I am blessed to be taking care of two such children for the next few months and I plan on enjoying them till I'm ready to depart.

No comments:

Post a Comment